If you need support with PowerSchool, please click the link below to complete a form.
PowerSchool is the leading student information system to manage and track student information. Students and families access the online portal from anywhere on the web. Families can log in to and see all of their children in one place—grades, assignments, scores, attendance, and schedules.
Sidney City Schools no longer prints and sends home report cards during or at the end of each quarter. You can track your child's progress with PowerSchool throughout the entire school year. You can view assignments, scores, schedules, and grades for your child.
Sidney City Schools also uses PowerSchool to maintain enrollment records - families currently enrolled are required to update forms within PowerSchool each year; families looking to enroll do so using PowerSchool Enrollment. Enrollment Information
To create and account and access your student(s) in PowerSchool, follow the steps below. Access IDs and Access Passwords will be distributed on a letter. If you need an Access ID and/or Passwords please contact your student's building.
1. Access the Public Portal
2. Create an Account - Once in the public portal, create an account. Be sure to record your username and password in a safe place. This will be your login information for the portal and the mobile application. If you previously set up an account, use the same login information.
3. Add Your Student(s) - Use the Access ID And Access Passwords distributed by your student(s) building to link your student(s) to your account. Please contact the building to obtain the Access ID and Access Password if needed.
4. Download the PowerSchool App (optional) - Once you have created an account, download the PowerSchool application if desired. You will be prompted for a district code; use the code below.
District Code: PCWX
Adding Multiple Students to Your Account
- After signing in to the public portal, click Account Preferences on the left menu.
- Under Account Preferences, click on the Students tab.
- Click on the Add+ button and follow the necessary steps. Each student has a unique Access ID and Access Password. Contact the appropriate building if you need an Access ID and/or Access Password.